Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A break, finally.

Dear friends and readers,

Oh my, it has been a long time since I posted anything here for you. The remodeling is in the final stages, with detail work now to be completed. The kitchen is fully operational, so I am happy with that. Little time has been spend in my craft room, but I manage some here and there.


DSC#245


This week I was able to get in the craft room and work a bit. I got my new supplies and was looking forward to using them. The cad below is what I crated for the DoStamper Stars 245.


The new set Seasonal Lantern is stunning and I could not wait any longer to put it to use. I like the colors of the challenge and decided to go with a Holiday Theme. A super easy card that was made even more beautiful by the embossing of both the Menorah and the sentiment. I did fussy cut the Menorah and added a dimensional to put in a bit of 3d. Love the result and hope it will inspire you today.

Thank you for your visit. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.