Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I am not ready.



Not ready for Christmas. I am enjoying this nice summer weather so much that I have no desire to think about Christmas as this brings the brutal cold weather again. I want to enjoy the warmth as much as possible.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, flourishing phrases stamp set, picture perfect stamp set, touches of texture, big shot, flourish thinlits, su

Nonetheless, I love the color combo for the Dostamper stars 188; I just could not bring myself to think of Christmas. Instead I use the colors to create a card that represents summer itself. The images comes from the Flourishing Phrases, Picture Perfect, and Touch of Texture stamp sets. Now, I did cut the Cherry Cobbler flower using the Flourish Framelits and adhered them to the stamped images. I like that effect and will certainly use the idea again. This card can be used to many occasions, and I love flexibility like that. Love it.

Thank you so much for your visit. Sorry that I have been a bit off, but life is busy and the children grow too fast.  Visit the other Dostamper Stars to get more inspirations for today's challenge. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

2 comments:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.